If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching email disk quota or want to update your cPanel contact information, follow these steps.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Preferences" section, click on "Contact Information" Icon.
3. You should see an input box under the line that says "This is an email address at which the system can contact you. This should be an email address that is not on your account." This should be an email address that is not on your account if you have one. Update your existing email address or add your secondary email address in the second email input box.
4. Click on the "Save" button.
How to update your cPanel Contact Information or receive a notification on reaching quota limit?
How to Change cPanel Style/Theme?
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to...How to Edit file in the cPanel File Manager?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....How to Change Language of your cPanel?
cPanel supports a lot of languages, and if you want to change your cPanel language to your native...How to Reset my cPanel Account Password?
If you can access your cPanel account, follow these steps to reset your password:1. Log into your...How to create a new folder or files in the cPanel File Manager?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on the "File Manger"...