After purchasing our hosting account, you will receive a Welcome email from us which contains our "name server" and you need to update your domain name server to our "name server".
If your domain is registered on NameCheap.com, you should follow this tutorial to update the NameServer of your Domain to our NameServer.
1. Open the NameCheap.com website and click on "Sign in". It will show you a login form.
2. After a successful login, click on the "Domain List" option.
3. Under domain list, You can see list of your domains. In front of your domain click on dropdown menu and select "Manage".
4. Scroll down to the "Nameservers" option and select "Custom DNS" from the dropdown menu.
5. Enter our names servers i.e.
nameserver field and then click on the Save.
Note: For your current name server you need to check your Hosting Welcome E-mail and if you have lost it, then open a ticket here and we will be happy to help you. It may take anywhere from 12 to 24 hours for the changes to take effect worldwide.