How to Edit Account Level/Global Email Filter in cPanel?
2. In the "Email" section, click on "Global Email Filters" Icon.
3. Under "Current Filters" You can see all of your existing filters, Click on "Edit" next to the appropriate one.
4. Make the desired changes to the filter.
5. Click on the "Save" Button.
1. Open "Account-Level Filtering" in your cPanel Account. 2. Under "Current Filters" you can...How to enable Apache SpamAssassin in cPanel?
Apache SpamAssassin is a mail filter that identifies spam. It is an intelligent email filter that...How to Create "User Level Email Filter" in cPanel?
It's hard to completely stop spam e-mail but you can filter it, discard it, deliver it to...How to enable boxtrapper in cPanel?
BoxTrapper requires all email senders who are not on your whitelist to reply to a verification...How to Edit "User Level Email Filter" in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Email" section click on "Email Filters" Icon. 3....