How to edit or remove CNAME Record in cPanel using the DNS Zone Editor?
You can edit or remove CNAME Record from cPanel using the cPanel DNS Zone Editor which allows you to manage, remove or modify DNS records.
1. Log into your cPanel account. (eg: www.example.com/cPanel )
2. In the "Domains" section, click on the "Zone Editor" Icon.
Under "Domains", you can see many options below the "Actions" text.
3. Click on "Manage" and the DNS records will be loaded on page.
4. Locate CNAME Record you wish to edit or remove. Should you wish to edit a CNAME record, click the €œEdit€ option, modify the details and then click on €œSave Record€. Removing a record can be done with the €œDelete€ option.
Note: It may take anywhere from 12 to 24 hours for the changes to take effect worldwide.
If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching...How to Change cPanel Style/Theme?
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to...How to Edit file in the cPanel File Manager?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....How to Change Language of your cPanel?
cPanel supports a lot of languages, and if you want to change your cPanel language to your native...How to Reset my cPanel Account Password?
If you can access your cPanel account, follow these steps to reset your password:1. Log into your...